Páginas

miércoles, 1 de mayo de 2013

Day 1. Blog every day in may.

The story of my life in 250 words or less.

This is my mum, sister and me dressed up as school girls.
I was born on the 7th of april 1993 in a gorgeous place called Cornwall in England, it took me quite a while to start speaking when I was a baby and my mum thought there could have been something wrong with me but when I did start speaking, I was saying sentences instead of words, I do still have a tendency to take longer to learn things. I lived in Cornwall until I was 10 and then moved to Spain, I moved into a stunning house with my family and I've had every animal you can think of, from thousands of cats to a peacock called Gloria! I went to a Spanish school for 3 years and then to an international school for 3 more, I left school at the age of 16 and studied hairdressing for about 2 years but my heart wasn't really in it. I went through a goth stage when I was about 14 for a couple of years and then I slowly got girlier as my teens went on. I've always had a massive love of music and have been to numerous concerts, my favourite by far was definitley when I went to see Florence And The Machine but the one thing I've always wanted to do is go to a massive festival which I'm planning to do in july! After I finished college, I started helping my sister with the photography for her business, I've always loved photography and always wanted to do it on a professional level.


3 comentarios:

  1. hi! i found your blog through jenni @ story of my life. i loved reading your story. (i'm taking the challenge, too!)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm really glad you liked it, I'm really enjoying the challenge! :)

      Eliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar