Páginas

viernes, 24 de mayo de 2013

Friday favourites.

Everyone loves friday and who doesn't love a list of fab music favourites.

My first favourite this week is People help the people by Birdy, I've always loved this song. I hadn't heard it for a while and then I heard it on the voice u.k. about two weeks ago and I haven't stopped listening to it since. It's such a beautiful song and Birdy is an amazing singer.



The next song I can't help singing along to, I put my hands up and say that I do quite enjoy abit of one direction, I'm not a hardcore fan but they're songs do brighten up my day a bit and they're great to have on when I'm getting ready for a night out! I thought this was fitting to add them into my list this week because they're coming here in a few days (I'm not actually going, I did think about it but I decided all the screaming girls would be way too much to bare).



I saw The cup song on Pitch Perfect, really great movie by the way, and now I have a really bad habbit of singing it when I'm hoovering and I only really know about a minute of the song but I love it all the same!

My youtube favourite this week is Rebecca Shearing singing a cover of thrift shop by Macklemore, it's such a hard song to sing and she makes it seem so easy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario