Páginas

viernes, 3 de mayo de 2013

Friday favourites.

As many people know, I am a massive music fan, so I've decided to do a short list of music favourites every Friday, showing my favourite songs each week!


The first song that I absolutely love at the moment is Still into you by Paramore. I've always love Paramore and Haley Williams is just such an amazing singer and so stunning! I just can't stop listening to it over and over again! The video is really cool aswell!

 
The next song is a Bastille doing live lounge cover of locked out of heaven by Bruno Mars, Bastille are one of my favourite bands and they cover this song so beautifully. I'm seeing them in July and I really can't wait!
 
 
Not giving in by Rudimental is really good for motivating, I always listen to it when running because its got such a great beat!
 
 
 
The last video I've put in is of a 17 year old girl, she does gorgeous covers, theres one song called Forever falling which she wrote herself and it is so beautiful! I discovered her through the tour with Gabrille Aplin competition and I really think she deserves to win it! Vote for her here!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario