Páginas

viernes, 3 de mayo de 2013

Day 3. Blog every day in may.

Things that make you uncomfortable.

Theres a few things that make me uncomfortable, I don't like people making other people feel not good enough, especially through the internet, if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. Being a third wheel makes me feel quite uncomfortable, it always makes me feel like I'm in the way, even if the couple I'm with want me there.
When I was younger staying at friends houses made me feel really uncomfortable, waking up before them in the morning was always the worst part, I'd end up laying there for hours, not daring to move because it wasn't my house to roam around!
I've always had a thing about sand, I've got alot better recently but I don't necessary like it now but I can walk over it. I hate how it gets absolutely everywhere! You can go to the beach one day and still find sand all over the house a few days later and it can stay in your shoes for months!

6 comentarios:

  1. Girl, I am not a morning person either.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMG, can so relate to the third wheel thing! When my brother and his girlfriend take me along for a movie! Always feel weird :o

    http://magicinacupcake.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Going to the movies with a couple makes me feel so awkward!

      Eliminar
  3. Yeah, I don't like being a third wheel. For me, three's a crowd.

    ResponderEliminar