Páginas

domingo, 5 de mayo de 2013

Day 5. Blog every day in may.

Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends.
 


I would love to take this moment to profess my love for one blogger in particular, my gorgeous sister. Peta is one of the kindest people I know, she always sees the best in everyone and she can turn absolutely everything into something positive, she is hard working and would do anything to help someone if they are in trouble. About a year ago, she started up her little business from nothing, selling the odd few things and now she has come so far, as well as having her own online shop, she has also created her own vintage online magazine! I did a review on her first issue a couple of weeks ago, the magazine features quite a few stunning models, quirky shops and I also have two pages in it which I'm really excited about! My PVB mag review.
I'm so proud of her, other people would give up at the first hurdle but she's just carried on and created something so amazing! I couldn't ever ask for a better sister or best friend, she is the one I turn to when I have a problem and I know she will do everything she can to help solve whatever it is. I feel so blessed to know someone so beautiful, inside and out, she's someone I really look up to and admire because she's so selfless and she always puts other people first.
She does an amazing daily blog on everything vintage but one of my favourite blog posts that she does is her Friday bake day which she does every Friday! Aswell as being able to read it and take notes on her lovely recipes, I also get to sample them (which is the best bit!).


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario