Páginas

martes, 30 de abril de 2013

Yes bracelet!


I bought a yes bracelet off etsy a couple of weeks ago and it has just arrived, I bought it from America so it took a couple of weeks to come but it was definitely worth it! I am so happy with it, its made of rose gold and its just so simple and lovely! There were different words to chose from or you can have one costume made to whatever word or name you want.
When I saw the yes bracelet, I just thought there are so many things I want to do, I've let so many amazing experiences past me by and I thought this would be such a good way to help me try new things, I can just look down at my wrist and think, yes I can do that!
It was only £18 and it came in a lovely green gift box, it'd make such a lovely present for someone special, its so light that I don't really feel it on. I bought mine quite small because I've got really tiny wrists but you can get them costume made for your wrist size. I bought it in 6 inches and it fits really nicely, its more of a tight fit. Heres where I bought it from: www.etsy.com/shop/CREATIVEdesignbyTHAO?ref=pr_shop_more.
 



4 comentarios:

  1. I enjoyed reading it. I'm supposed to be somewhere else in a minute but I stuck to reading the story. I like the quality of your blog. Click here to know more about Pink Bracelet.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love this. It makes me want one big time.
    I like the phrase yes, too. Although mine would more likely need to say "rest"

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. As soon as I saw it, I wanted it.
      It really is stunning.

      Eliminar