Páginas

jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013

Friday favourites.

Its Friday and that only means one thing, Friday music favourites!

The first song I've been absolutely loving this week is The way I tend to be by Frank Turner, I've listened to it so many times, I  can't stop!

 
One Republic are an other one of my favourite bands and I was watching the final ever episode of 90210 and it came on but I couldn't remember what song it was but I knew I'd heard it before, so I automatically had to look it up! I've had it on replay for the last day or so now, its all about doing everything in life, so when its over you can say 'I lived', I experienced as much as possible. I also thought the last episode was brilliant and I was really happy about Annie and Liam!
 

 
 
I've been listening to Bastille's new album alot lately and this song is one of my favourites! The whole album is great though!
 
 
 
 I always do a youtube favourite at the end of every Friday favourite post, so this is my favourite this week, you may know Conor Scott off The Voice U.K. I was so happy when he got through the battle rounds and I will definitely be backing him all the way! This is him singing High Hopes by Kodaline, such an amazing song and he really does it justice!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario