Páginas

lunes, 27 de mayo de 2013

Day 27. Blog every day in may.

A letter to your readers.
 
Dear readers, 
I am so happy that you've taken the time to look at my blog let alone read it, I haven't been blogging for very long, I started because I got really into cake making but then when I heard about this blog every day in may challenge, I realised how much I actually enjoy writing, the challenges that have been set have been so lovely and it's nice to think about old memories and just to writing about things that I love is great. 
I just want to say thank you to everyone who has clicked on my blog, given it a read and enjoyed it or even related to it. I really do appreciate it and it really does mean the world to me!
 
 

2 comentarios:

  1. I love your blog, in particular the one with the cakes that you had made recently. I love baking and there were some of those cakes that I really wanted to try.

    http://mels-corner.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you Melanie, I'm so glad you enjoyed reading my blog, I haven't made many cakes lately but I will definitely be doing more cake posts soon :)

      Eliminar