Páginas

jueves, 2 de mayo de 2013

Day 8. Blog every day in may.

Slightly later than I planned to post this blog post, it's been a really busy day!

A piece of advice you have for others.

I think one thing that I've really learnt is don't rush into things, if they're meant to work out, they will anyway. Rushing can really ruin things.
Be yourself, don't go changing because you think someone will like you better a different way, they will love you just the way you are and if they don't theyre not worth it. You want people in your life that your comfortable with and you can be silly with and not have to watch what your doing in front of them!
Believe in yourself, if you work hard for something, you'll see results, you can do everything that everyone else can do if you put your mind to it. 



2 comentarios:

  1. I agree..rushing can cause me to get all anxious and stressed.. taking time lets me enjoy every better each and every moment!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. its better to take things slow and see what happens :)

      Eliminar