Páginas

miércoles, 15 de mayo de 2013

Day 18. Blog every day in may.

Tell a story of your childhood, dig deep.

When I was younger, I had quite a big imagination, one day my cousin came round and we were playing infront of the house, we were living on a farm back then, there was a huge wall infront on the house (I say huge, it properly wasnt really but to a 5 or 6 year old it was absolutely massive!) and then the drive way which was made of gravel slopped down. I remember saying to my sister and my cousin that I could fly, they were laughing and saying no you can't, prove it!
Me and my massive imagination climbed up on the wall, started singing 'I believe I can fly' and jumped right off it. The jump itself was pretty far down but to make it worst, I rolled all the way down the drive way, grazing all my legs and arms. My mum wasn't impressed to say the least and I haven't tried to fly since!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario