Páginas

miércoles, 15 de mayo de 2013

Day 15. Blog every day in may.

A day in the life.

Its taken me quite a long time to write this one today because my internet has really been playing up!

Here is me and my cat, Phoebe, snug in bed this morning before we forced ourselves to get up!



I usually have toast for breakfast and then a nice hot shower and put some make up on for the day.



After going into town, to the post office and any other shops that I need to visit, I sit down to do some blogging! I'm going away for the weekend, so today I had to prepare some blogs in advance.


Some days, I'm taking some pictures for PVB or modeling for them, which keeps me busy. 
Today I've been looking through dresses for a wedding I've got on Saturday which I'm really excited about!



I do my daily workout everyday, the 30 day shred level 2, I've got 4 days until level 3 and I'm absolutely dreading it! I tend to do alot of walking and sometimes I go for an hour and a half run, depending on how I'm feeling.



In the evening I catch up on my favourite tv shows and just chill out, all the exercise wears me out abit!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario