Páginas

viernes, 10 de mayo de 2013

Friday favourites

Its friday again and here are this weeks music favourites!



I'm a big fan of Imagine Dragons and this is one of my favourite songs of theirs, I really wanted to see them live and I thought they were coming here in september but I was really gutted when I found out it was this month instead and the tickets were all sold out! But they are definitely up there as a band that I would love to see!


 
Gabrielle Aplin is one of my favourite singer/songwriters and I can't get enough of this song, the video is beautifully set out aswell.

 
I've always loved Kate Nash and I discovered this song a couple of days ago, this is a lot like her old songs and thats mainly why I love it. My favourite song of hers is definitely foundations though.


I know this is an old one but Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus is one of my all time favourite songs and the videos awesome also!

 
This last one is a cover of One thing by Morgan Wheeler, she's really talented, I think she's pretty cool to be honest, she can play pretty much everything! And she's not a bad singer either!

1 comentario:

  1. Love Imagine Dragons, my new favorite band!
    Nominated you for the sunshine award, come check it out! :)
    http://magicinacupcake.blogspot.com/2013/05/sunshine-award.html

    ResponderEliminar