Páginas

jueves, 23 de mayo de 2013

Thursday favourites.

I completely forgot it was thursday today, I've been in a bit of a daze since getting back from my weekend away!
This week I wanted to do a post on my favourite nail polish and glitters, I love anything to do with nails so I do have quite a few favourites!

The first favourite this week is this black nail varnish, its nothing special by itself but for the wedding I went to, my dress was black and gold, so I painted my nails black and then sprinkled gold glitter all over them and they looked stunning!


I love this permint nail polish, I bought it quite a while ago and I can't get enough of it, it looks so lovely and summery on!



Now this is the coolest nail polish I've ever had, my sister bought it for me and I thought it was going to be an apple green but when I put it on, it was so clear and I couldn't understand why until I was laying in bed that night, I realised my nails were glowing in the dark! It's such a cool thing to have but it does distract me from sleeping at night!


These are the nails I did today, I've seen the massive hype over painting four nails one colour and then one nail glittery and I had to give it a try! I bought this gorgeous summery pink and this glitter polish by Rimmel London and I'm so pleased with how they've turned out.


 
 
 Glitters.
Theses are all the colours I have and I also bought this massive pot of blue glitter!

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario