Páginas

martes, 21 de mayo de 2013

Day 21. Blog every day in may.

 A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives.

Owl cake.
My favourite post is actually my first post ever on my blog, I decided to make an owl cake and I wasn't too sure how good it'd come out but to my surprise it was alot better than I thought it would be and it tasted really nice aswell! I'm so proud to say that the post has been in the PVB Mag and it looks amazing!

Recent cake makes.
My next one is also about cakes, no surprise there! One day I decided to make a chocolate covered cake and then cover it in different coloured flowers made out of fondant. I also tried out a bird cake and some smurfs!

Yes bracelet.
I was so pleased when my yes bracelet arrived that I just had to write a post about it, its been about a month now and its one of the best things I've ever bought, it looks so lovely on and it does motivate me to do more things. I rarely take it off, only for showers, and it still looks like brand new.

Day 18. Childhood story.
The last blog I want to mention is day 18 of blog every day in may, it made me laugh writing this one. The challenge for the day was to dig deep and write a childhood story. Of course I chose to write about when I decided to try and fly!


2 comentarios: