Páginas

viernes, 10 de mayo de 2013

Day 10. Blog every day in may.

Most embarrasing moments.

I find this one quite hard because I can't really think of any embarrassing moments, so instead I've decided to write what embarrasses me.
The main thing I struggle with quite abit is speaking in public, like reading a book out loud, I've never been very good at that, I remember at school I used to hate it when my teacher picked me to read.
I always find it abit embarrassing when you think someones waving at you but you have no idea who they are, you wave back because you don't want to seem really rude and then it turns out they were actually waving at the person behind you, so you just slowly drop your arm like an idiot. This does make me laugh to myself though!
The last thing, it doesn't really embarrass me but I think everyone does it, when your running for a bus and you miss it, so then you stop running and start walking casually like you never wanted it anyway. I've watched loads of people do this and it makes me laugh everytime!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario