Páginas

jueves, 23 de mayo de 2013

Day 23. Blog everyday in may.

Things you've learned that school won't teach you.

I think something I've learnt quite quickly is it doesn't matter what you were like at school, it doesn't matter if you were the most popular person in the class, once you leave school, thats all gone, no one cares who you were before, your free to be whoever you want to be which is an amazing feeling.
When I was at school I was one of the quietest people you would have ever met and now I've completely changed, I can still be abit reserved sometimes but the thought of talking to someone new doesn't scare me. You can put me in a room of people and I would start a conversation about anything. I love going to parties now which is a massive difference to how I used to be, I would make up any excuse not to have to go, now I will be the first on the dance floor and the last to leave it, I just love having a good time and making the most of things because you never know what tomorrow will bring.
An other thing school doesn't teach you is to make mistakes, everyone needs to make mistakes to show that they've gone and tried something, if it didn't go great, you can see what went wrong so when you try again, you know exactly what not to do.
Also most things that you learn in maths, you probably wont use again in your life, unless your an accounant or the women that works on count down, realising this made me very happy!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario