Páginas

jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013

Thursday fashion favourites

Here are a couple of this weeks fashion favourites!

The first thing I'm loving this week is this mustash top from zara. My sister got it for me as a present and I absolutely love it! It's so quircky and cool!

 
I'm really happy with my new summer hat this week! I love hats and I realised I didn't really have a festivally one, so I'm pretty pleased with this one!

 
I got this scraf from my cousin for christmas and I spend quite abit of time in it,
 it's light grey and covered in black/green crosses. It looks lovely with a pair of jeans, black vest and a cardigan.
 

2 comentarios:

  1. I love all the items you mentioned! I even have a scarf with crosses I got as a birthday present this year. I also have a mustache sweater as well, so that is pretty cool! I liked this post! I have read some of your other posts for the May challenge and they are interesting. I definitely haven't read all of them but quite a few! I hope you have a fun time blogging and enjoy it!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, it means alot :) I bet your mustache sweater is awesome!

      Eliminar