Páginas

jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013

Day 16. Blog every day in may.

Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it.

The one thing I've always struggled with is my weight, I wrote my public apology to my body on day 13, recently I've really started to push myself to eat healthier and exercise alot more. I downloaded the my fitness pal app and it really helps, it helps me count how many calories I'm allowed to eat a day and shows how many I burn off when I exercise. I have a daily work out which is the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels and I also go running sometimes, in the summer I do alot of swimming, I can get really competitive with myself and try and push myself as much as possible because I know if I do, I'll get the best result. I can already see a huge difference. In the last year or so I've lost quite abit of weight, I remember when I was about 16, I used to hate clothes shopping, jeans especially, I could never find any that would fit me, living in Spain didnt help because the sizes here are quite small! It would make me feel so horrible about myself but now I love the fact that I can just go and try whatever I want in a shop and I can have lovely clothes and look good in them! I do have to put a lot of work in but it really does pay off.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario