Páginas

miércoles, 1 de mayo de 2013

Day 2. Blog every day in may.

Something you know a lot about or are good at.


Photography is one of my favourite things to do, whether its taking pictures of landscapes or self portraits, I get so much enjoyment out of it. The best way to get a good photo is to do it spontaneously, I try and take my camera out with me as much as I can because you never know when you will see something breath taking. The amount of pictures I can take is crazy because you never really know what they're going to come out like until you see them later on the computer or if you get them printed, that's why its really important to take as many as you can, that way you've got more of a chance of getting an amazing picture.
 
 
I take quite a few self portraits, I can easily take 20 pictures but only one of them will come out good, sometimes it can be a pain but it is worth it when you get a stunning picture! One of the most important things about taking a good picture is to have a good amount of lighting, if your taking a picture in quite a dark room, its best to take the picture near a window, so that you get the right amount of contrast in it.
I'm doing quite abit of vintage photography at the moment, including pictures of vintage models and vintage locations.
 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario