Páginas

martes, 7 de mayo de 2013

Day 7. Blog every day in may.

The things that your most afraid of.

Where do I start! There are a couple of things that I'm afraid of, I'm not a massive fan of hights, its not a really bad phobia, if I had to be up high at some point in my life, I wouldn't completely freak out about it but I wouldn't be able to look down at all! I don't think I'll be able persuade myself to do a bunge jump or jump out of a plane anytime soon put it that way. I also don't really like roller coasters because of it either.
I have quite a big fear of lifts, this fear comes from when I was very little, me and my family were on holiday to Mallorca, I must of only been 5 or 6 years old, we were going back to our room and decided to take the lift but while we were in it, it just stopped and opened to a brick wall. Me and my sister were crying our eyes out, my parents were panicking, trying as hard as they could to call for help, when the lift finally started working again, the doors opened to a laughing janitor because there had been a power cut. It was probably one of the scariest moments of my life and I haven't really dared to get in a lift since.
The last thing I'm afraid of is horses, I'm not really sure why, I think its just because they're really big and quite unpredictable. My fear of them first started when I was about 8 years old, I went to a friends birthday party and she owned a few, all my friends ran off into the field full of horses but I stayed at the side, not daring to go see. Since then I've only had one experiences with them, my neighbour owns 5 and I agreed to go to a horse show with him and ride around on the cart. As soon as we sent off on it, I completely regreted agreeing to help out, the ride itself was very bumpy and the horse seemed pretty annoyed about the situation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario