Páginas

miércoles, 29 de mayo de 2013

Day 29. Blog every day in may.

Five songs or pieces of music that speak to you or bring back memories.

Mr brightside - The killers. The first song is one of my all time favourites, I've got so many of memories of it. It brings back memories from amazing nights out, school days and every time I hear it I have to act it out, it's such a fab tune.


Girl in the world - Rihanna. This used to be me and my sisters night out song, we'd have it blaring so loud before a night out and we'd be singing a long to it.


My heart will go on - Celine Dione. This song brings back alot of memories of my childhood, as well as Titanic being one of my all time favourite movies even though it makes me cry every time I watch it, it used to be my karaoke song. As a family we've always been really into karaoke nights, especially on holiday!


The man who can't be moved - The Script. I've always really liked this song and The Script are one of my favourites, I've seen them twice in concert and they were brilliant both times! Definitely worth seeing live if your a fan. And Danny is gorgeous!


S Club 7 - Reach. S Club 7 were a massive part of my childhood, they were the anthem to every birthday party me and my sister had and we and our cousins loved them immensely, I can honestly say, I still love them! I went to my cousins wedding a week ago and he's a big S club fan aswell, I requested this song and we were all up dancing to it, it brought back so many memories.



I struggled with cutting it down to five but I had to mention Snow patrol - chasing cars, it's always been one of my favourites and it reminds me alot of my teen years.

3 comentarios:

  1. Fun choices, I'm not a Rihanna fan but I like all the others. I love the throwback to S-Club 7 "There ain't no party like an S-Club Party!"

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you :) S club 7 are brilliant!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like all the songs you chose for this post! I've heard them all and are all good in their own ways. Thank You for stopping by and leaving me a comment! =)

    ResponderEliminar