Páginas

jueves, 2 de mayo de 2013

Day 4. Blog every day in may.

Favourite quote and why you love it.

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
                                                             -Marilyn Monroe


I love this quote because it teaches you that you should never change for anyone, no matter how amazing they seem, no one should ever expect you to, your good enough the way you are and if they can't handle that then they are not worth you time. I think alot of people get into a relationship with someone and automatically start changing themselves for the person they're with and eventually they lose themselves and forget what they're really passionate about.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario