Páginas

jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

Thursday fashion favourites!

I've decided to do a thursday fashion favourites and there will be a couple of my favourite things of the week!

My first favourite this week is this gorgeous pink skirt, I bought it from a small shop in town and it was only £5! I thought it was such a bargain because its so pretty on, I may have to go and treat myself to an other one as they have all different colours!

 
I really like this top, I got it quite a bit bigger than my size because I thought it'd look lovely with a pair of plain black leggings. Its a mustard colour and it says I love to dance on it.

 
 
I absolutely love this t shirt, it'd be great to wear with a pair of demin shorts tucked in. I've rolled up the sleeves on it which makes it look ever better! It's got a very summer/festival feel to it!
 
 
My last favourite of the week is this gorgeous blue and white stripped bikini, its covered in little white boats and red anchors. I haven't actually been swimming yet this year but I thought I'd buy it now, last year I left it quite late and I couldn't find one I liked anywhere!

 


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario