Páginas

viernes, 31 de mayo de 2013

Day 31. Blog every day in may.

A vivid memory.

I'm quite sad that blog every day has come to an end, I've loved writing every day and getting really into the subjects that have been set! I've enjoyed reading other bloggers blogs aswell and found some great new blogs to follow! 

I have the best memories from growing up, when I was about 6 or 7 I lived on a farm and I remember playing games in the massive fields with my sister and my cousins, I remember there were loads of chickens and we named them all! 
A couple of years later I moved into a new house which had cows in the field next door, me and my sister always used to sing to them for some reason! I had lots of animals back then and I can happily say I still do now.  
I remember one night, me and my parents were sat in our living room watching tv and something fell down the chimney, it turned out to be a baby bat! We had to take it to a bat sanctuary, the women that owned it greeted us, took the baby bat and opened her coat, she had loads of baby bats hanging off her jumper, I couldn't believe my eyes! A couple of days later we had to pick the little bat up and set him free outside our house because that was his natural habitat, the bat was fine and flew a way instantly. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario