Páginas

viernes, 26 de abril de 2013

New buys!

Here's a few new buys, I couldn't help myself!


Firstly I bought the L'Oreal Paris Preference Wild Ombre  kit, I've wanted it for ages but couldn't find it anywhere, I did try to do it by myself before but it didn't go too well, the ends of my hair just came out quite orange and I didn't really like it. I didn't really buy it intending to use it now, I quite like my hair colour at the moment, but I thought maybe I'd want ombre hair soon and not be able to find it anywhere.
I bought the Wild Ombre No.3, its originally for blonde to dark blonde hair. I did think about getting the darker kit but the colour on the box looked very orange and after what happened last time I did it, I didn't want it to come out like that again. I will definitley be doing a blog post when I do try it out, knowing me, It'll probably be really soon!


 
 The next thing I bought was Volume Flash Scandal Eyes mascara by Rimmel London, my mascara has recently run out, mascara can be quite expensive sometimes and I was really pleased when I saw this, it was £5 which is really cheap for a good mascara, usually the cheapest you can get is about £10. Also the brush is really thick which makes my eye lashes absolutely massive!
 
The last thing I bought was this gorgeous pink and white dip dyed t-shirt from Bershka, it has a palm tree patterned pocket on the left side, its got a very summery feel to it and would look so lovely with a pair of denim shorts and some vans.

 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario