Páginas

jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

PVB Mag review!



I am so happy to announce that the PVB mag launched on monday night and as soon as it came out, I had to have a look at it!
I love how its only made for small business and new bloggers, I think it really helps them get the recognition they deserve for all their hard work!
The interviews with shop owners and models are such a good idea, it helps get to know them and trust them better, especially if you want to buy something off them, you know that your not going to be messed about.
I also love the how to's, It's such a pain when you see something in a magazine and think I'd love to do that but you have no idea how to or even where to begin with it but in the PVB Mag the steps are so easy to follow!




If you've read my blog before, you will know that I love anything to do with baking, so it'll come as no surprise to you that I loved the recipes, as soon as I saw the strawberry and banana muffins I just wanted to try them out! Not only do they look really yummy but so quick and easy to make!
I thought having all of the lovely quotes scattered about through the magazine was such a good idea, they are all really nice to look at and very meaningful!
 

















All the pin up Zania pictures are absolutely stunning. There are quite a few pictures featured of them but these two are by far my favourite!
 
 
 
I really enjoyed the vintage wedding pages by Dotty vintage wedding, they are really helpful and insight full if your planning your wedding and are struggling for ideas. She also shows you how to make the most of having an outdoor wedding, from preparing for bad weather to what type of places would be good to hold it. I thought the quircky wedding ideas were really good and I loved the pretty umbrellas and wellies for an out door one!
 
 
 
And of course, I am over the moon about my pages in the magazine, it looks so pretty and so professional, at first I couldn't believe that it was mine!


Lastly I'd like to mention the pin ups, they are a small group of girls who tour around the uk singing in pubs, clubs, corporate events and even festivals. I have seen there videos and can honestly say that they are very talented! They sing in the Catwalk Café in Solihull, Birmingham, every friday from 3pm, below are their gig dates coming up.
www.thepinups.co.uk

Overall I thought the first issue was brilliant and I can't wait for the next one, I am so honoured to say I was in it and so proud of my lovely sister, Peta, for making something so amazing.
For more information on the PVB mag and the opportunity to be in the summer issue, check out the website: www.petasvintageboutique.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario