Páginas

sábado, 20 de abril de 2013

I love penguins!

Everyone that knows me, knows that I have a massive thing about penguins! I love them immensely, I can easily watch happy feet over and over again and not get bored of it. Who couldn't love penguins? They're adorable and the fact that they pick one partner for life is enough to win anyone over! I do have quite a few penguin related things already but my favourites are a pair of pj bottoms and some penguin slippers!
 

You can imagine my excitement this morning when I opened this little black bag and inside was a silver necklace with a silver penguin pendant on it! Over the moon doesn't even cut it, I was jumping off the walls! Aswell as the fact that it is a penguin, its silver so I never have to take it off (I have a big issue with taking jewellery off before a shower and then not remembering to put it on again!)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario