Páginas

viernes, 12 de abril de 2013

A few new buys!

Yesterday I went shopping planning to buy a couple of cake bits, I went to my usual cake shop but sadly they had no white fondant which is what I'm really lacking, I wanted a few cake holders aswell but the prices in there were ridiculous. I was slightly disappointed to say the least! I carried on going through shops though, I went into Claire's accessories and bought a lovely pack of plain gold, silver and black toned rings which were only £5, I'm really pleased about these because I love simple things.
I carried on shopping and to my delight I found a brand new cake decorating shop, I was like a kid at Disney land! The prices were so much cheaper than my usual one and I ended up spending quite a bit of time in there, it was massive! I ended up buying a kilo of white fondant, a pot of purple edible glitter and a bag of Wilton pink vanilla candy melts. I've never seen anything like the candy melts before and I didn't really know what they were when I got them but I discovered that they are amazing for icing!








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario