Páginas

viernes, 5 de abril de 2013

A few favourites!

I wouldn't say I'm really fashionable but I do love a good shopping spree! Heres a few of my favourites at the moment.

Recently I bought a colourful aztec patterned dress but me being me, I couldn't wear it the normal way. I added a band tee over it, tying the t-shirt to the side and rolling up the sleeves. I think it gives a completely different look to the dress and makes me stand out from everyone else.
























These two tops I bought about a month ago, they were both from Zara,  the first one was in the sale, and was only 4 euros! So I was pretty pleased with that, I just put it with a pair of black jeans and some black heels. The second one was 15.99 and I had spent months looking every where for a sleeveless blouse and when I saw this, I was over the moon! It looks goes great with black skinny jeans but it is slightly see through!

 
My last outfit is probably the one I've  worn most, I bought it back in october last year in republic and I can honestly say it is one of the best things I've ever bought. It's a blue bird dress and it looks lovely with both heels and flats. I think it was 25 pound, if you don't have a dress like this, its defiantly worth getting one!
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario