Páginas

domingo, 21 de abril de 2013

Little bit of jewellery!

Today I got slightly carried away shopping for jewellery yet again, I pretty much spend my life in shops like Claire's accessories, I think they should give me a massive discount for being such a loyal costumer! So today I bought, a gorgeous peach coloured spiky bracelet, I've been wanting to buy it for ages but kept deciding not to but I thought you know what I really do want it! It was only £3 so it was definitely worth it.



The next thing I bought was just a gold tone cross, I've been wanting to buy a bracelet like this for ages but when I looked at them in Claire's, they were pretty expensive. Luckily for me, my mum is very good with making jewellery, so she agreed that she'd make it into a bracelet for me. The cross by itself was only £3, so I saved at least £4 which is brilliant.




















I also bought a pack of 9 pairs of mustach earrings, for only £4. When I saw them I couldn't believe my luck, they are all different colours, so theres a pair for every different outfit! I thought about getting a black pair a while ago but I was put off with how expensive they were. I think one black pair by themselves were about £5, which is ridicules when I've just brought 9 different coloured pairs for less than that. My favourites are definitely the black, pink and blue pair!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario