Páginas

martes, 9 de abril de 2013

Birthday time!

So on sunday, it was my birthday and I turned 20, so I unwillingly had to say goodbye to my teenage years, theres nothing worse than realising you're now a grown up! And whats even worse is that the next big birthday is the 30!! You may think its a long way off but the older you get, the quicker years pass!
To celebrate my birthday, I went shopping the day before, I ended up mostly window shopping but after alot of deliberation, I did purchase these gorgeous wine coloured vans.



The reason there was alot of deliberation was because I had my heart set on a pair of turquoise vans that I had seen on the internet but couldn't find any like it anywhere! But all in all, I was pretty chuffed with these and they'll probably go with more outfits!

On sunday, I just had a very chilled day, I got given an ipad for my birthday, so I pretty much spent ALL day on it, I never understood all the fuss over them before but now I can't put it down! It's great for games and apps, I downloaded the wilton app for cakes which was free, if you don't have it already and love baking, you should really get it, theres loads of cake ideas and it tells you what tools you need to use and also the techniques, great for begginners like myself! I also downloaded a cupcake app called party cupcake recipes 1000+ and it's absolutely brilliant, so many gorgeous recipes to choose from, can't wait to give them a go!

I also got some baking things for my birthday, including a gorgeous apron, some pink tools and a box to put them in which I'm slightly in love with!











 I got some gorgeous cards aswell, my sister bought me this cake card which I think is so lovely!

 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario