Páginas

jueves, 11 de abril de 2013

Style and grace set

Today I received a late birthday present from my aunt and I can honestly say its one of the loveliest presents I've gotten, it's a gorgeous slipper set from style and grace and a bottle of body lotion and body wash comes with it. The slippers are so soft and comfy, I have yet to try the body wash out but I have tried the lotion and it smells so lovely! I would definitely recommend this as a gift, I'm one of those people that tends to save things for best but I'm not going to be keeping this hidden in the cupboard, I can't wait to use them every day!
All though I love having presents on my birthday, I also love having late presents so then it makes it last out! Birthdays in my house tend to last a few days anyway and the excitement of getting a present in the post is defiantly worth the wait!







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario